Nanotechnology in Massachusetts
Report Released March 8, 2004
Authored and Produced by
A report of the Massachusetts Innovation Outlook Series.
Highlighting Massachusetts' technical and business strengths in Nanotechnology:
- State Nanotechnology Policy and Initiatives
- Nanotechnologies Summaries (Material, Medical, Semicon, Energy, Defense)
- University and IP Showcase
- Emerging Companies Review
- Established Industries Review
- Economic and Workforce Impact
Released free to the 1500 attendees of the NSTI - Nanotech 2004 Conference and Trade Show, March 7-11, 2004, Boston Copley Sheraton. Free distribution by the NSTI through its on-line publication library and from the MTC web site.
I just finished reading the report on my plane trip to CA. Fantastic and very dense. I think the nanotechnology perspective the report offers is scholarly and dead on. Congratulations.
Doug Jamison, Vice President, Harris & Harris Group Inc.