March 27-29, 2000
U.S. Grant hotel
San Diego, California, U.S.A.
Conference Quick Links
- Technical Proceedings of the 2000 International Conference on Modeling and Simulation of Microsystems
- 741 pages of semiconductor, microsystems and biotechnology papers
- Automatic Device Design Optimization with TCAD Frameworks
S. Selberherr, Technical University of Vienna, Austria
- Top Down Design of MEMS
G.K. Fedder, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Ultrasmall Devices: Are We Ready for Quantum Effects?
D.K. Ferry, Arizona State University, USA
- Multiscale Modeling of Stress-Mediated Diffusion in Silicon, Ab Initio to Continuum
W. Windl, Motorola, USA
- Computational Design Tools for Mixed Technology Integration in Microsystems
A. Krishnan, Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency, USA
- Verilog-A Hardware Description Language
I. Miller, Motorola, USA
Nanotech 2000 Is Held In Association With
Third International Conference on Modeling and Simulation of Microsystems
An Interdisciplinary Integrative Forum on Modeling, Simulation and Scientific Computing in the Microelectronic, Semiconductor, Sensors, Materials and Biotechnology fields
MSM 2000 would like to thank Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency and Microcosm Technologies, Inc. for generously providing student travel assistance.
Back to Events